As part of Revive Church future development plans, you may know we are building a new headquarters in Kingswood Parks, in the north of Kingston-upon-Hull. As part of that project we have decided to investigate selling our Bridlington Avenue site to help raise funds, as we no longer utilize it fully.
As a first port of call we would love the building to go to a church. It is an excellent site with parking, at a very affordable price, great for a growing church or busy charity; and even comes with some small potential car-park income of it’s own.
Our Bridlington Avenue building, within easy walking distance of Hull city centre, has Approx. 1100 m2 of floorspace in total, comprising of:
- 6 offices in the newer end.
- 6 offices in the older end.
- 2 small meeting rooms.
- One main hall that would seat approx. 60.
- One main hall that would seat approx. 180.
- 2 large storerooms
- 2 Lounge areas, kitchen and foyers, toilets and shower.
- Large Baptistery.
- It would be possible to return the main hall to a seating capacity of up to 400 (519 in fire regs).
- It is Warehouse and brick construction on 0.83 of an acre.
- Parking for up to 70 cars, most of it within a secure compound and with a business income from car park users mid-week.
- Gardens to the front and side.
- Revive Church may be interested in leasing office spaces back for the first year after sale.
If you are interested in looking around the site or talking to us about it, please email our Operations Manager Nigel Lendon on email@example.com We’d love to talk!
If you know any church or charity leaders in Hull who might be interested, would you forward this to them please? It would help us so much – thankyou!
Jarrod Cooper, Revive Church